Grow with OASYS!
Send your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the post you are applying for in the subject of the email.
We recruit for below positions
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Spring)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Responsible Software development, testing, deployment and support with build and configuration management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and evaluate requirements from the business; convert those into IT applications and deliver.
- Perform feasibility study of gathered requirement of new app or any tech improvement.
- Manage documentation of all the requirements in tech language; communicate to the owner of requirement and guide development team on coordination with business over requirement understanding.
- Monitor and suggest changes to improve performance of app.
- Ensure security, high availability and continuous review of the application from development till delivery.
- Manage proper testing of the application developed; lead coordination between the users and the application developers.
Qualification and Skills
- Total Experience 0/2+ years.
- Graduate in Computer Science.
- Microsoft .Net, C# , MVC, JScript, MS SQL Server, MS Excel
- Knowledge of Software Development Environment and Principles.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for bench-marking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience should be 3 to 7 years
- 3+ years’ experience working on Node/Express and Angular
- Familiarity with event-driven, asynchronous I/O frameworks
- Expertise in any Relational or NoSQL databases
- Experience in developing RESTful/GraphQL APIs and microservices based applications
- Comfortable with software development best practices: unit tests, code reviews, continuous
- integration, deployment, secure and clean code
- Experience is Linux development environment
- Knowledge of server/client interactions (e.g. scalability, caching, Web application performance optimization, etc)
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
Roles and Responsibilities
- Staying up to date on industry standards and best practices
- Should have a fanatical focus on performance and code quality metrics
- Work closely with the product team and the engineers to deliver robust solutions
- Strong problem solving, debugging and communication skill
- Develop scalable solutions for complex problems
Nice to Have
- Contributions to open source repository
- Experience deploying applications to AWS, and with AWS environment and tools(EC2, Lambda, ESS,
- API Gateway, CloudFront, S3)
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies would be great
- Knowledge of server/client interaction issues and solutions (e.g., Browser Internals, CORS, caching,
- GraphQL, RESTful APIs, AJAX, Web application performance optimization, security, etc)
- Experience with Docker, Node Js, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
“Amazing things happen when people, ideas and perspectives connect.”
OASYS believe in a defined work culture that might surprise you. Just as an organization needs the right talent to drive its business objectives, an employee needs an inspiring environment to grow and achieve their career goals. Each of our jobs has clear requirements for success but also offer opportunities to explore beyond boundaries and grow. All throughout your career, you encounter learning opportunities and exposure to cutting-edge technologies.
A positive work environment contributes to employees involvement at work. We employ a transparent work atmosphere to get people involved in sharing their views and perspectives towards the company’s growth and promote trust in day-to-day interactions between co-workers, as well as between subordinates and supervisors. Unlike other organizations, we provide the flexibility for employees to instantly meet higher officials for a discussion who are ready to clarify the subject amid their busy schedule.
Recognition for Hard Work:
Rewards are necessary for employee’s motivation. Even verbal appreciation makes their day. When hardwork and sincerity is timely recognized, employees naturally feel they are valued by the organization. The HR Team of OASYS announces appraisals, rewards, and awards for employees to go the extra mile.
When team spirit is strong, the efficiency is enormous. With team-bonding activities, we tend to bring out the positive sides of each member and make everyone realize each other’s value which supports greatly in decision-making.