Rs.2000 Crore Disbursement through our PoS Devices.
- In 2019 Tamilnadu Government gave pongal gift hamper to every ration card holder
- Rs.2000 Crore has been disbursed through our PoS Devices
- Chief Minister Edappadi K.Palanisamy launched the scheme by giving away Rs.1000 to each family.
Award received from Governor of Bihar
- Our Regional Manager Mr.Kunal received the award from Governor of Bihar
- Maha kumbh Swasth Mela held at Buxar, Bihar
- Our Regional Manager Mr.Kunal with Minister for State for Health
- Our Utter Pradesh Field Staffs with the Minister
- Our Regional Manager was representing Oasys and explaining the details to Minister
Cashless transaction is inaugurated in Maharashtra PDS
- First time in Public Distribution System, cashless transaction is inaugurated in Maharashtra.
- Payment made will be by Aadhaar Pay as well Aadhaar Enabled Payment System.
- The Function was inaugurated by Honourable Minister for Food & Civil Supplies, Maharashra Thiru.
- Girish Bapat on January 22, 2019, Supporting Digital India Cashless Economy, Government of India Programmes.
- Other Value Added Services will be added to the Public Distribution System to ease out common public.
Implementated IRIS in PDS
- Oasys Implementated IRIS in PDS
- Launch of IRIS scanner by the Commissioner, Food and Civil Supplies in Telangana
- At CM son Shri.K.T.Rama Rao’s constituency Rajanna Sircilla district on 04.01.2019.
GITEX 2018 held at Dubai
- GITEX 2018 held at Dubai from Oct-14 to Oct-18.
- Mr.Vipul, Consul General of India in UAE, visited OASYS stall
Recruitment Hackathon for Graduated Students
- OASYS is glad to launch a Recruitment Hackathon for Graduated Students of 2016,2017,2018 & 2019 Passed outs.
- This would be a great opportunity to showcase your skills and land in a dream job