Grievance Redressal covers the receipt and processing of complaints by citizens and consumers from anywhere at (24x7) basis to Ministries/Departments/Organisations who scrutinize and take action for speedy and favorable redress of these grievances.(actions taken on any issue raised by them to avail services more effectively).
We are receiving the grievances to the Helpdesk from the Beneficiaries/ Public. Beneficiaries/Public are getting support from the Helpdesk through various channels such as
- Toll-free numbers (1967 or 1800-425-5901)
- Public portal Website (www.tnpds.gov.in)
- Online Chat in Public portal Website (www.tnpds.gov.in)
- Email (email@example.com)
We are receiving the below mentioned Grievances in Helpdesk from the Beneficiaries/Public.
- New Smart card application Status
- Smart card status
- Smart Card Details Correction
- Smart card Mutation
- Smart card address Change
- Aadhaar Number Verification
- Aadhaar Number Correction
- Smart Card Activation/Inactivation
- Smart Card type change
- Mobile Number Correction
- Complaint about Shopkeeper
- Complaint about TSO/DSO
- Mobile Beneficiary Application is not working
- OTP Not Received
- Sale transaction SMS not received
- Sale transaction SMS received without buying the Commodity
- Unable to Register Aadhar Card
- Unable to scan aadhar card in POS device
- Unable to scan smart ration card in POS device
- Updated Smart card details are not reflected in POS device.
- Commodity Related
- Unable to download Smart card PDF file
- Smart card lost Complaint
Based on the nature of the Grievances, We are raising the trouble tickets and solving the grievances in Helpdesk or redirecting the Beneficiaries/Public to contact concern Officials/Department to resolve. Concern Officials/ Department/Helpdesk resolving the Grievances within the committed time/days. Once the trouble ticket is raised, a ticket number is generated and an SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number of the Beneficiary/Public that ‘Your Helpdesk Complaint number (For ex: 3960338). You may use it or your future reference. ’ Once the issue gets resolved the tickets will be closed from Helpdesk and an SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number of the Beneficiary/Public that ‘your complaint number (For ex: 3960338) has been resolved’. By this way the grievances are processed.
The shift time for Helpdesk is between 8 AM to 8 PM on working days and between 9 AM to 6 PM on week off days (First two Fridays and second two Sundays of the month are week off).
The Inbound calls, Chat, Email & Public portal tickets are handled by the Helpdesk executives.